You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any marketing email you receive from me, or by contacting me at email@example.com. I will treat your information with respect. By signing up to my mailing list, visiting this website, corresponding via email or over the phone, you agree that I may process your information in accordance with these terms.
What Information do I collect?
I may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information provided as a result of a sale (name, email address, billing & delivery address)
- information that you provide me for the purpose of subscribing to my email newsletter (name and email address);
- any other information that you provide when communicating with me by any means.
- If you purchase a product from me, your card information is not held by me, it is collected by a third-party payment processor Stripe, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
Who is collecting it?
Your information will be collected by Evgeniia Balashova, either through direct communication, be it in person, over the phone or via email, and through our third party service companies:
- SquareSpace (my website host, find out more about them HERE)
- MailChimp (my mail-out host, find out more about them HERE)
- Paypal and Stripe (my payment processors, find out more about them here: Paypal ,
How is your data collected?
Your information will be collected in a number of ways; through sales and/or enquiries either in person, over the phone, via email, or through the website; sign-ups to the mailing list either in person or through the website.
Why your information is being collected and how it will be used?
I may use your personal information to:
- maintain and improve Evgeniia Balashova Jewellery website;
- send you items purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general communications;
- send you my email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
- If you give me feedback (in the form of testimonials), I may use it to improve my services and I may publish it online or offline to promote the business and my services. I will always ask for permission before publishing.
Where will your information be disclosed?
- disclosure to the extent that is required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights.
- to reduce the risk of fraud
How will your information be stored and secured?
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk. In the event of a breach discovery I will make every effort to inform you as soon as possible and advise on what the consequences of such breach could be.
If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information that I hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy may be altered to make sure it is compliant with the standards of GDPR. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions about my treatment of your personal information please do not hesitate to get in touch: